$4,200.00 – $5,426.00
The FRACTION FINDER is the first-of-its kind, built to assist laboratory technicians, consultants, and managers see what is in the materials they are processing as they are processing it. Through innovative in-line analytics, the FRACTION FINDER can detect presence and relative purity of botanical molecules during wiped film evaporation.
Detect key molecules in real-time with scientific monitoring. This gives operators the ability to recognize when “desirables” are being rejected and when any “undesirables” are being collected. Based on this feedback, wiped film evaporator operators can tune parameters, such as wiper speed and temperature, to ensure the best separation possible.
DON’T JUST DO YOUR PROCESS. KNOW YOUR PROCESS.
Knowing what is and isn’t in your material during the process is valuable insight. Experienced technicians and managers can use this system to standardize their wiped film evaporator and to train new staff. Novice technicians can use it to learn, understand, and optimize.
How does it work? The FRACTION FINDER system uses a spectrum of wavelengths over time to determine the relative purity of botanical contents as they are flowing through a glass tube. It utilizes a technology known as fluorometry, a spectroscopic method of measuring molecules based on how they interact with light.
What is it? The world’s first and only in-line molecule monitoring system for wiped film evaporation. The system consists primarily of a sensor that feeds into touch-screen display.
Every kit contains:
Are you a Laboratory Technician eager to fine tune your craft?
• Increase distillate purity and consistency
• Gain in-line analytics and confirmation for wiped film techniques
Are you a Laboratory Manager or Consultant preparing to train?
• Train new technicians more quickly with real-time visualizations
• Review run data with trainees using the Record and Export features
Are you a Laboratory Director or Owner trying to optimize operations?
• Partially automate the distillation and eliminate potential for human error
• Receive full reporting and traceability of every wiped film evaporation run
Which fractions can the Fraction Finder detect?
The Fraction Finder tracks are Cannabinoids (THC or CBDA), Degraded Cannabinoids, Chlorophyll, Lipids, and more. Review our cheat sheet for more.
What units of measure does the Fraction Finder display use?
The system uses Nanometers (nm) and Intensity (au).
What adapter options do you offer?
1. Jar Bundle – This is made for units with gear pumps, such as the Root Sciences/VTA and Prescott Technologies 1000.
2. Sight Glass – This is made for metal units with metal connections, such as the Chemtech KDT10.
3. Rodaviss Adapter – This is made for the Pure Path 100 or any unit with Rodaviss glass connections.
Do I need to order 2 Fraction Finder kits for my WFE?
We recommend users order 2 units so that they can monitor both lines; however, it is only essential to operate with 1. Our guide discusses this in more detail.
Is the software upgradeable?
Yes. And it’s free to update! We release updates every few months. The Fraction Finder software is updatable from the field and accessible via Arometrix.com/firmware/.
Read the White Paper
Real-time quality assurance and process parameter feedback for operators to identify process oddities and optimize purity