$113,997.00 – $142,994.00
Cascade’s PUREPATH 100 is a 4″ wiped film distillation package optimized for viscous crude refinement. The PUREPATH features top quality components from Cascade, Arometrix, and top brands like Huber.
The PUREPATH Difference:
There are a number of different distillation systems on the market. Cascade’s PUREPATH 100 has a few marked differences.
1) Temperature Delta Of Asahi Glass Helps Minimize BreakageThe truth is – glass breaks and the distillation glassware is expensive to replace. The Asahi Glass on the PUREPATH has an industry leading 110°C temperature delta. This means the Asahi Glass on the PUREPATH can withstand the temperature shocks associated with rapid, hot to cold temperature changes that could occur with extreme temperature ranges – or when cold ethanol is introduced into the system to clean.
2) Keep It Clean! The Vacuum Integrity Of The Asahi Glass Is Exceptional – Seals And Joints Do Not Require GreaseMany products manufactured in a distillation system are destined for human consumption. The PUREPATH seals and joints are super smooth, which not only means exceptional vacuum integrity, but that you won’t have to introduce grease into the system in order to maintain vacuum. Lesser quality glass will often slightly leak – reducing performance/output and increase labor efforts chasing down small vacuum leaks.
3) The Vacuum Pumping System – Deep, Protected From Contamination & Real Time Graphical Data The vacuum system features a UL Listed Agilent DS302 Rotary Vane Pump Since the vacuum integrity of the Asahi Glass is so strong, it clears the way for the vacuum pump to get deeper to its ultimate pressure of 2×10-3 mbar. We protect and keep processing clean with a foreline trap on the inlet and an oil mist return.
4) Rodaviss® Couplings For Easy, Safe Disconnect Of Receiving FlasksCascade’s PUREPATH minimizes another potential glass break point by utilizing Rodaviss couplings.
5) Professional on-site installation and training. Our installation and training crew is a team of technicians from Cascade Sciences, Asahi Glass and seasoned industry veterans.
There are many variables that dictate thru put of any wiped film system. Crude oil will run through at different rates. Depending on initial potency test numbers, expect 2-3L/hr.
To produce quality distillate, crude oil typically must run through the system twice.
• 1st Run strips terpenes and volatiles (Heads)
• 2nd Run distills heavy cannabinoids (Body)
• High Evaporation Efficiency• Minimum Thermal Decomposition• Gas and Vacuum Tight• Uniform Thin Film• Jacketed Evaporator for Easy Viewing• Uniform Rotating Wiper System (Up to 300°C Option)• Grease-less Magnetic Sealed Bearing, Valve and Joints• Perfect for Heat Sensitive Materials• Short Residence Time
• Sensor: Size 29 Fraction Finder optical sensor• Display: 7 inch LCD TFT display• Power: 100-240VAC 50/60 Hz CE Rated (12 Volt 1 Amp into Compute Module)• Mount: Chem-Stand clamp with handle, 8″ steel rod, two spring tab drop-in fasteners with hardware• Units: Wavelength – Nanometers; Intensity – Counts/au• Optical detection range: 300 – 1000 nanometers• Sensor interface: Size 29 Rodaviss glass adapter (29/42)• Sensor cable length: 2’ – 30’• Telemetry: USB
• Jacketed Evaporator ID 100mm with evaporation surface area of 0.1m2• Receiver 2000ml, Borosilicate Glass 3.3• Temperature range of glass –90°C to +230°C• Delta of Glass 110°C (the temperature change the glass can withstand without breaking)• 2L Feed Vessel includes vent valve, thermometer pocket, cap, needle valve• External Condenser: Thermal transfer area 0.2m2 with 2 water connectors• Magnetic Seal with Cover –torque 1.1Nm / Cover SS316• Wiper: PTFE Wiper +200°C• Overall Design Operating Pressure 0.1 mbar• Cold Finger: Dry Ice capacity of up to 475ml
General information & temperature controller• Temperature range: 45°C to 200°C• Temperature stability: ±0.02°C• Temperature control: TAC, self-optimizing (True Adaptive Control)• Controller: Pilot ONE (E-grade “Basic”)• Safety class: III / FL• Protection class: IP20• Dimensions: 7″W x 10.2″D x 13.9″H• Weight: 8kg
Heating / cooling capacity• Heating capacity: 2kW
Circulation pump• Pressure pump max.: 27 l/min ; 0,7 bar• Suction pump max.: 22 l/min ; 0,4 bar• Pump connection: M16x1 AG male
Connections• Pt100 connection: Pt100• Digital interface: RS232, Ethernet, USB Device, USB Host
Operating data• Permissible ambient temp.: 5…40°C• Bath opening WxD/BD: Ø = 25 / 150 mm• Bath volume: 2L• Power supply: 230V 1~ 50/60Hz• Current max.: 10 A
General information & temperature controller• Temperature range: -25°C to 150°C• Temperature stability: ±0.02°C• Temperature control: TAC, self-optimizing (True Adaptive Control)• Controller: Pilot ONE (E-grade “Basic”)• Safety class: III / FL• Protection class: IP20• Dimensions: 8.9″W x 14.6″D x 16.9″H• Weight: 25kg
Heating / cooling capacity• Heating capacity: 1.5kW• Cooling capacity:100 20 0 -10 -20 °C0.3 0.3 0.21 0.15 0.05 kW• Cooling machine: air-cooled• Refrigerant: R290 (0.1kg)
Circulation pump• Pressure pump max.: 22 lpm ; 0.7 bar | 5.81 gpm ; 10.15 psi• Suction pump max.: 16 lpm ; 0.4 bar | 4.23 gpm ; 5.8 psi• Pump connection: M16x1 AG male• Permissible viscosity: 50 mm²/s
Operating data• Permissible ambient temp.: 5°C to 35°C• Noise Level: 47dB(A)• Bath opening W x D / BD: 178 x 80 / 120 mm• Bath volume: 2.75L• Filling volume min.: 2L• Power supply: 115V 1~ 50/60Hz• Current max.: 11.5 A
General information & temperature controller• Temperature range: 28°C to 300°C• Temperature stability: ±0.02°C• Temperature control: TAC, self-optimizing (True Adaptive Control)• Controller: Pilot ONE (E-grade “Basic”)• Safety class: III / FL• Protection class: IP20• Dimensions: 8.3″W x 13.1″D x 15.4″H• Weight: 14kg
Heating / cooling capacityHeating capacity: 3kW
Circulation pump• Pressure pump max.: 25 l/min ; 0,7 bar• Suction pump max.: 18.5 l/min ; 0,4 bar• Pump connection: M16x1 AG male• Permissible viscosity: 50 mm²/s
Operating data• Permissible ambient temp.: 5…40°C• Bath opening WxD/BD: 130 x 100 / 155mm• Bath volume: 5L• Filling volume minimum: 3.2L• Power supply: 230V 1~ 50/60Hz• Current max.: 14A• Fusing: 16A
Agilent DS302 8.2 CFM• Pump Type: Oil, Rotary Vane• Pumping Speed: 8.2 CFM• Ultimate Pressure: 2 × 10-3 mbar• Power: 120V / 1ph (220V available)• Intake Connection: KF-25• Dimensions: 19.33″L x 5.27″W x 8.34″H• Weight: 53lbs
KIRK-1 FEATURES• Auto Off• On/Off soft switch• Battery level indication• Good/Bad sensor (tube) indication• Self test mode• Field replaceable sensor• 3 different graphical displays of vacuum pressure (pump-down, line, or bar graph)• Vacuum analytics for leak, outgassing and pump-down
Unit Size• Length: 28″• Width: 83″• Height: 83″
To learn more about this Cascade PUREPATH 100 Distillation System, visit here.
To learn more about the Fraction Finder for Wiped Film Evaporation, visit here.
Is training and installation includes?
Yes – training and installation are both included in any of these options (USA & Canada only).
What is the lead time?
Ready to ship.
Which fractions can the Fraction Finder detect?
During short-path distillation, it can distinguish what is colloquially known as “Heads”, “Main Bodies”, and “Tails”. Click here for a list of molecules, such as Delta-9 and more.
Should I get a Fraction Finder for each stream?
In short, it depends on which line(s) you want to monitor. However, it is up to you as it is technically only essential to operate with one Fraction Finder. Our guide discusses this in more detail toward the very end of the document.
“Put the Fraction Finder on my Ai 5L setup. Beautiful piece of lab equipment changing the game..” – @mainbodyextractor
“…this Company has been very solid to work with. Tim, who I believe is the owner, answers his phone, supports his product well IMO, and just generally seems to care.” – @710priority
“Quality control is easier with the Fraction Finder. With the Fraction Finder, our lab can gain insight into the quality and chemistry of each batch sample.” – Rachel
“Just got my highest batch yet at 97.13% with a little help from the fraction finder on the wiped film. 🙏” – Tyler
“The color highlighting has made it super easy to identify each molecule for our tech, I’m a huge fan of the fools gold indicator personally. I’m running a 1st pass on 5l of material today, had a nice visible shift on the display once the mains hit.” – John
“I absolutely love having the shaded color overlays for the different fractions. It’s been very useful for quickly glancing and seeing where things are.” – Leelan
“Before I started using the Fraction Finder, I had only 2 runs under my belt. And half ass training with those two runs. So it made the learning curve a lot smaller. I am still learning with every pass. I am going to start exploring the recording feature soon. I like the ease of use the most.” – Dave
“We have used it on our short path, and we are looking forward to using it to read inline ethanol extractions to determine saturation points.” – Andrew
“It’s been fantastic! Extremely handy training in the new lab tech on distillation, and our overall quality has definitely improved. It’s been an extremely valuable piece of equipment in the short time we’ve had it 👍👍 We work with tons of local farms and deal with a lot of variability when it comes to biomass, so it definitely helps us tune our parameters for each run for more consistent results.” – John
“🔥🔥🔥 You are all awesome people 💯💪🙏 I try to stay on a forward path to learning new things and that’s why I snagged a ff was to challenge myself to be the best I can be… Up 5 percent using fraction finder. The other distillate I made last week has a huge improvement in color from using the fraction finder . No swirls in it.” – Scotty
“Watching the wavelengths change was super interesting on the way up to body. Steady stream at 190c and a clear split from heads. Now I just need a swingarm adapter made to fit the sensor, so that I can hot condense and view the fractions downstream where it is not so hot…. You can see why they call it fools gold. Looks amazing, but a low thc content. Also the main constituent that makes distillate unstable. Really love having a visual reference with the @arometrix fraction finder!” – Leelan
“Using the fraction finder on the wfe with great results.. helping me understand how this machine works… The fraction finder has been super useful. First picture is of a pure d9 signal.. second is of when I dialed out the d9 and am pulling mostly heads fraction.” – @breakingdabs
“I think out of all I am about to learn about, this excites me the most… We are all very new to distillation in the lab. I have the most experience with runs. The Fraction Finder is killing all learning curves.” – David
“About to dive in here with the @summitspd 5L HB1 and the @arometrix fraction finder for some serious added insight, really excited to have some actual confirmation in-line. The fraction finder really is an awesome tool, it’s like an in-line sight glass haha really excited to tinker with it more!” – Adam
“So blessed by @arometrix and their cutting edge technology. Using the fraction finder to better understand how our distillation is progressing and what we are fractioning at any given moment.” – Rebecca
“The Arometrix Fraction Finder! Helping us to better monitor our distillation using UV light rays!!! Thanks @arometrix” – Tasha
“Even if you know what to look for when watching for the switch to the main body, this device allows even the most novice distiller the ability to create a clean first pass. Haven’t had any issues with inaccuracy of the readings, the system is well tuned for recognition of heads, body and tails!” – @mferjonesy
“Got to use a fraction finder during a consultation and it was pretty awesome. I’ve always looked for visual cues like color, temp, and vac depth change to signify a new fraction, but not everyone has the experience to make that determination so this piece of equipment will basically do it for you. It’s an excellent learning/teaching tool, and it’s a small price to pay to help confirm the distillate purity, in real time, when dealing with valuable product!” – @cannachemistry
4″ wiped film distillation package, equipped with the Fraction Finder to analyze molecules in real-time