This online program will be divided into 3 course levels: beginner, intermediate, and expert. Review the syllabus below – created by the technology’s creators – to help you be the best fraction finder you can be.
Beginner Level Syllabus
Have no clue what this technology is or does? Start here.
- What is In-Situ Fluorescence Spectroscopy for In-Line Process Monitoring?
- Wavelengths vs Waveforms
- Basics of the Fraction Finder
- Fraction Finder – Ethanol Extraction Explainer Video
- Fraction Finder – Short Path Distillation Explainer Video
- Fraction Finder – Wiped Film Evaporation Explainer Video
- Traditional Method vs Fraction Finder Method
- Challenges with typical fraction finding techniques
- What about color changes to determine fractions?
Intermediate Level Syllabus
Ready to learn more? Dig deeper.
- Short Path Distillation Explained
- Wiped Film Evaporation Explained
- Ethanol Extraction Explained
- How to install the sensor and tape
- Different adapters and sight glasses
- Integrating the Fraction Finder sensor to Wiped Film Evaporation and Ethanol Extraction
- Wavelength view vs spectrum view
- Why the AID should be auto and scans to average should be 5
- Every feature on the Fraction Finder display
- Wavelengths settings and molecule dropdown
- How to determine head main bodies and tails during distillation
- What to look for during wiped film
- Updating to the newest software